HIDRADERM HYAL Liposomal Serum
Triple hyaluronic acid serum, hydration x3. An essential part of your daily routine, it hydrates the surface, replenishes wrinkles and hydrates in depth thanks to Nanotech technology. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive, regardless of age.
IS IT INDICATED FOR ME?
Is it indicated for me?
Not all hyaluronic-based serums moisturise as promised. Hyaluronic acid cannot penetrate in the skin, so its multiple benefits are not maximised. Hidraderm hyal serum is hydration x3: its 3 types of hyaluronic acid provide multi-layer hydration. They hydrate in surface and in depth, thanks to Nanotech technology. Your skin will feel your moisturised from the first application. All cosmetics that include hyaluronic in their formulation promise to moisturise or provide an anti-wrinkle effect. But only Hidraderm Hyal serum guarantees its effect from the first application, regardless of your skin type or age. Once you try it, it will become an essential part of your routine, even if your skin is very dry or so sensitive that it usually reacts to regular cosmetics.
This serum is hydration x3! It replenishes on the surface, provides multi-layer hydration and restores the skin. Try it and you will want to share the secret!
All Skin Types
Once A Day
Day And/Or Night
- Multi-layer hydration and replenishing effect
- HIDRADERM HYAL serum is a direct source of hyaluronic acid, unlike the provision of precursors (N-acetil D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid) used in regular cosmetics, which require subsequent molecule formation.
- Improves the aspect of the skin surface: has flash effect
- Moisturising, intensive base treatment
- High tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- Protects the epidermis and provides a unique restoring capacity
- Possibility of combination with all types of treatments: boosts the anti-wrinkle effect (with Retiage or Sesretinal), increases the replenishing and antioxidant effect (with Fillderma and C-Vit)
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
1. Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer water-based cleansing and your regular toner.
2. Next, apply a few drops of Hidraderm Hyal liposomal serum with a soft massage on face, neck and cleavage. The correct amount is a pipette, to be extended evenly.
3. You can use it both in the morning or at night.
4. Combine it with your regular beauty routine, always on clean skin, before cream textures. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
AQUA, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CETETH-20, PROPANEDIOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, RETINAL, CERAMIDE EOP, ALCOHOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CHOLATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, CHOLESTEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, BHT, BHA, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, D-LIMONENE.
(*) The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We recommend that you refer to the ingredients directly on the product packaging before use.